FESPA Global Summit 2015 Videos
As a member of the FESPA UK Association you have access to a series of videos covering the presentations given at the FESPA Global Summit 2015.
FESPA Global Summit December 2015, AmsterdamProvided Inspiration and equipped leaders of print businesses to successfully exploit opportunities emerging in the current changing landscape of the print industry, through a mix of exclusive presentations, workshops and research coupled with valuable connections. The comprehensive programme focused on hot market topics in the print and marketing arenas and offered business building workshops, as well as provided the perfect environment for networking.
Presentation VideosThere are three steps to accessing the presentations:
- Follow this link: https://globalsummit.talkingslideshd.com/
- Register (it's free) by entering your name, email and choosing a password
- Go the 'home' button after registering and click on the 'browse event' button
Most of the presentations are complete as they were presented at the summit. However, there are one or two which have been edited at the request of the presenter to protect copyright.
- CHANGE: The changing media landscape
- CHANGE: Opportunities for printers in changing retail and OOH sector
- Leadership: Prepare to lead through change
- Innovating for the future - How and why companies can change
- Change Management
- Driving Market Leadership
- Print Transformation Case Study #1 Industrial Printing
- Print Transformation Case Study #2 Industrial Printing
- Industrial Print Future panel
- Print Transformation Case Study #3 Textiles
- Printer Case Study #5 Interior De©cor
- How to deal with Print Buyers
Other latest news
- 18/01/2018 A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.
- 16/01/2018 Image Report Widthwide Survey Image Reports is calling on wide-format digital PSPs to take part in the 11th annual Widthwise survey of the sector.
- 05/12/2017 Textile Printing Now Conference Announced An exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
- 14/11/2017 Dutch visitors enjoy global spirit of FESPA In the spirit of FESPA global co-operation we were delighted to recently host a UK visit by a group from FESPA Netherlands.
- 07/11/2017 News Members Swift Artwork Our Members’ extensive portfolio of skills and services has been further enhanced by the joining of Swift Artwork Limited.
- 02/11/2017 FESPA 2018 Awards FESPA Print Excellence Awards 2018 are the only global independent awards programme recognising not only the best in the print industry and non-printed signage industry, but also the people responsible for its creativity and production!
- 30/10/2017 Helping young printers develop their talents Support from FESPA UK Association has enabled two promising young designers and printers to take advantage of the marvellous facilities at Print Club London, add to their knowledge and develop their portfolios.
- 19/10/2017 Sagetech Machinery Moves Premises Sagetech Machinery are very pleased to announce that the whole team have decided to expand and move facilities into a brand new, bigger and better unit.
- 19/10/2017 SMP Group won Out-of-Home Printer of the Year Huge congratulations to FESPA UK Members SMP Group, for winning the prestigious PrintWeek's 2017 Out-of-Home Printer of the Year award.
- 10/10/2017 New Business Coaching Sessions in November from Antalis Antalis are broadening the range of workshops that they offer. In November they shall be launching two new Business Coaching sessions.
- 03/10/2017 Colour Engine: Switch Automation at DG3 Switch automation can be a great way to help members greatly reduce costs and get faster throughput of jobs.
- 22/09/2017 Future Thoughts at Ritz Forum The Association’s Industry Forum, held recently at The Ritz in London, proved a valuable and enjoyable event for delegates.