FESPA Global Summit 2015 Videos
As a member of the FESPA UK Association you have access to a series of videos covering the presentations given at the FESPA Global Summit 2015.
FESPA Global Summit December 2015, AmsterdamProvided Inspiration and equipped leaders of print businesses to successfully exploit opportunities emerging in the current changing landscape of the print industry, through a mix of exclusive presentations, workshops and research coupled with valuable connections. The comprehensive programme focused on hot market topics in the print and marketing arenas and offered business building workshops, as well as provided the perfect environment for networking.
Presentation VideosThere are three steps to accessing the presentations:
- Follow this link: https://globalsummit.talkingslideshd.com/
- Register (it's free) by entering your name, email and choosing a password
- Go the 'home' button after registering and click on the 'browse event' button
Most of the presentations are complete as they were presented at the summit. However, there are one or two which have been edited at the request of the presenter to protect copyright.
- CHANGE: The changing media landscape
- CHANGE: Opportunities for printers in changing retail and OOH sector
- Leadership: Prepare to lead through change
- Innovating for the future - How and why companies can change
- Change Management
- Driving Market Leadership
- Print Transformation Case Study #1 Industrial Printing
- Print Transformation Case Study #2 Industrial Printing
- Industrial Print Future panel
- Print Transformation Case Study #3 Textiles
- Printer Case Study #5 Interior De©cor
- How to deal with Print Buyers
Other latest news
- 02/04/2019 Sagetech Machinery Wins Awarded at Trophex 2019 Award Winning Sagetech Machinery win award for Best Product for Personalisation awarded by Trophex 2019.
- 28/03/2019 Industry-Specific Project Management Solution Vism to Present Industry-Specific Project Management Solution at Sign & Digital 2019 - 2nd-4th April 2019. NEC. Hall 3 – Stand M17
- 11/03/2019 Breakthrough in Aircraft Painting Technology Dutch robot manufacturer XYREC has successfully demonstrated a breakthrough in aircraft painting technology, developed in cooperation with Southwest Research Institute, Airbus and Marabu.
- 12/02/2019 EU Exit and Trade Update from BEIS EU Exit and Trade update from the BEIS covering no-deal immigration arrangements for EEA nationals, simplified import customs procedures, the launch of the UK Mark to replace CE marking, an updates on road freight and a reminder on data protection.
- 05/02/2019 Print Futures Awards 2019 It is that time of year again when the Printing Charity opens their Print Futures Awards Programme! Applications open Friday, 1st February.
- 02/01/2019 CMYUK Print & Finish Live February 12-13th Join CMYUK this February at their Shrewsbury Demonstration Centre for Digital Print & Finish LIVE
- 17/01/2019 Antalis Academy 2019 Courses 2019 courses now available from Antalis Academy.
- 15/01/2019 Save the Date! June 24th & 25th We are delighted to confirm that FESPA UK and the SPA are joining forces to host the UK Corrugated and Print Show at The Convention Centre on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool on June 24th & 25th.
- 06/11/2018 Swanline Paper and Board Creates a Splash with Cygnus Eco Board Launch Swanline Paper and Board, part of the Swanline Group, has launched a new environmentally friendly display board range that is 100% fibre based yet is resistant to moisture.
- 24/10/2018 FESPA Awards - Early Bird Rate Enter the FESPA Awards 2019 today with the early bird entry fee. Entry deadline: 25th January 2019
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.