FESPA Global Summit 2015 Videos
As a member of the FESPA UK Association you have access to a series of videos covering the presentations given at the FESPA Global Summit 2015.
FESPA Global Summit December 2015, AmsterdamProvided Inspiration and equipped leaders of print businesses to successfully exploit opportunities emerging in the current changing landscape of the print industry, through a mix of exclusive presentations, workshops and research coupled with valuable connections. The comprehensive programme focused on hot market topics in the print and marketing arenas and offered business building workshops, as well as provided the perfect environment for networking.
Presentation VideosThere are three steps to accessing the presentations:
- Follow this link: https://globalsummit.talkingslideshd.com/
- Register (it's free) by entering your name, email and choosing a password
- Go the 'home' button after registering and click on the 'browse event' button
Most of the presentations are complete as they were presented at the summit. However, there are one or two which have been edited at the request of the presenter to protect copyright.
- CHANGE: The changing media landscape
- CHANGE: Opportunities for printers in changing retail and OOH sector
- Leadership: Prepare to lead through change
- Innovating for the future - How and why companies can change
- Change Management
- Driving Market Leadership
- Print Transformation Case Study #1 Industrial Printing
- Print Transformation Case Study #2 Industrial Printing
- Industrial Print Future panel
- Print Transformation Case Study #3 Textiles
- Printer Case Study #5 Interior De©cor
- How to deal with Print Buyers
Other latest news
- 17/01/2019 Antalis Academy 2019 Courses 2019 courses now available from Antalis Academy.
- 15/01/2019 Save the Date! June 24th & 25th We are delighted to confirm that FESPA UK and the SPA are joining forces to host the UK Corrugated and Print Show at The Convention Centre on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool on June 24th & 25th.
- 06/11/2018 Swanline Paper and Board Creates a Splash with Cygnus Eco Board Launch Swanline Paper and Board, part of the Swanline Group, has launched a new environmentally friendly display board range that is 100% fibre based yet is resistant to moisture.
- 24/10/2018 FESPA Awards - Early Bird Rate Enter the FESPA Awards 2019 today with the early bird entry fee. Entry deadline: 25th January 2019
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.
- 27/06/2018 Quentin King's Image Reports Interview Quentin King, Managing Director of Harwood King Printmakers, answers 7 questions posed to him by Image Reports.
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.
- 30/05/2018 Don't MIS understand the opportunity one year after Go Live, one company tells their story! MacroArt are steeped in knowledge and know how in all aspects of producing, installing and critically project managing, quality images on environmentally friendly substrates
- 23/05/2018 REXframe Launches Into UK Market REXframe is a clever, new, innovative, silicone edge graphic signage system. It was created as a simple, versatile, environmentally friendly solution that grabs attention.
- 09/05/2018 Summer 2018 Workshops at the Antalis Academy This summer there are over 15 workshops taking place at the Antalis Academy. All are tutored by independent experts with knowledge and passion in their respective fields.
- 27/03/2018 Graeme Richardson-Locke Reivew of TPN I was looking forward to attending the FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference. The event was held at the UK Textile Centre of Excellence.