Save the Date! June 24th & 25th
We are delighted to confirm that FESPA UK and the SPA are joining forces to host the UK Corrugated and Print Show at The Convention Centre on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool on June 24th & 25th.
The Show gives manufacturers within, and suppliers to, these Industries the opportunity to exhibit and showcase their latest products and services. Over 70 companies will be exhibiting their products, machinery, software and services. The Show will have universal appeal to visitors from the Corrugated and Carton Board Industries and manufacturers and buyers of printed packaging and POS material from the UK, Europe and the US.
To accommodate the number of visitors to the Show it runs over two days. The first day is exclusively for FESPA UK and SPA members and their invited guests. The second day is open to visitors from the wider Packaging & Print communities and employees from companies that source printed packaging and POS materials.
FESPA UK Association and the Sheet Plant Association are joining forces as they recognise the need to unify the emerging technologies of the digital print and corrugated packaging communities.
Entrance to the Show is free to visitors who have pre-registered. Those visitors who have not pre-registered will be charged a nominal entrance fee of £25 per person for the day.
Get the date in your diary - Whether you want to exhibit or attend.
Details on cost and availability of stands and a plan of the Exhibition Hall will be released later in January. Stands will be allocated on a first come first served basis - so be quick if you want to reserve a specific location in the Exhibition Hall.
Other latest news
- 12/02/2019 EU Exit and Trade Update from BEIS EU Exit and Trade update from the BEIS covering no-deal immigration arrangements for EEA nationals, simplified import customs procedures, the launch of the UK Mark to replace CE marking, an updates on road freight and a reminder on data protection.
- 05/02/2019 Print Futures Awards 2019 It is that time of year again when the Printing Charity opens their Print Futures Awards Programme! Applications open Friday, 1st February.
- 02/01/2019 CMYUK Print & Finish Live February 12-13th Join CMYUK this February at their Shrewsbury Demonstration Centre for Digital Print & Finish LIVE
- 17/01/2019 Antalis Academy 2019 Courses 2019 courses now available from Antalis Academy.
- 15/01/2019 Save the Date! June 24th & 25th We are delighted to confirm that FESPA UK and the SPA are joining forces to host the UK Corrugated and Print Show at The Convention Centre on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool on June 24th & 25th.
- 06/11/2018 Swanline Paper and Board Creates a Splash with Cygnus Eco Board Launch Swanline Paper and Board, part of the Swanline Group, has launched a new environmentally friendly display board range that is 100% fibre based yet is resistant to moisture.
- 24/10/2018 FESPA Awards - Early Bird Rate Enter the FESPA Awards 2019 today with the early bird entry fee. Entry deadline: 25th January 2019
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.
- 27/06/2018 Quentin King's Image Reports Interview Quentin King, Managing Director of Harwood King Printmakers, answers 7 questions posed to him by Image Reports.
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.
- 30/05/2018 Don't MIS understand the opportunity one year after Go Live, one company tells their story! MacroArt are steeped in knowledge and know how in all aspects of producing, installing and critically project managing, quality images on environmentally friendly substrates