New Member - David Atchinson Consulting
David is arguably the most experienced independent consultant in the Point of Sale Industry. From his base in Cumbria, he travels the world dealing with seemingly intractable issues.
With many decades in the industry David has decided to share is expertise with companies wishing to move into automation and embrace the digital infrastructures crucial to adopt the future of Industry 4.
David’s experience extends from the development of wide format screen printing through its adoption of digital techniques in computer to screen onto the transformation of imaging to digital printing technologies. He has planned and overseen the transformation of substantially manually operated facilities into fully automated production units.
Two of David’s companies are his own Arts Graphiques de France for 15 years, and multinational DS Smith Ely Display for 16 years.
David has a mix of skills that are essential in transforming companies into state of the art manufacturing units.
To contact David ring him on 07766 126 940 or email@example.com.
Other latest news
- 02/04/2019 Sagetech Machinery Wins Awarded at Trophex 2019 Award Winning Sagetech Machinery win award for Best Product for Personalisation awarded by Trophex 2019.
- 28/03/2019 Industry-Specific Project Management Solution Vism to Present Industry-Specific Project Management Solution at Sign & Digital 2019 - 2nd-4th April 2019. NEC. Hall 3 – Stand M17
- 11/03/2019 Breakthrough in Aircraft Painting Technology Dutch robot manufacturer XYREC has successfully demonstrated a breakthrough in aircraft painting technology, developed in cooperation with Southwest Research Institute, Airbus and Marabu.
- 12/02/2019 EU Exit and Trade Update from BEIS EU Exit and Trade update from the BEIS covering no-deal immigration arrangements for EEA nationals, simplified import customs procedures, the launch of the UK Mark to replace CE marking, an updates on road freight and a reminder on data protection.
- 05/02/2019 Print Futures Awards 2019 It is that time of year again when the Printing Charity opens their Print Futures Awards Programme! Applications open Friday, 1st February.
- 02/01/2019 CMYUK Print & Finish Live February 12-13th Join CMYUK this February at their Shrewsbury Demonstration Centre for Digital Print & Finish LIVE
- 17/01/2019 Antalis Academy 2019 Courses 2019 courses now available from Antalis Academy.
- 15/01/2019 Save the Date! June 24th & 25th We are delighted to confirm that FESPA UK and the SPA are joining forces to host the UK Corrugated and Print Show at The Convention Centre on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool on June 24th & 25th.
- 06/11/2018 Swanline Paper and Board Creates a Splash with Cygnus Eco Board Launch Swanline Paper and Board, part of the Swanline Group, has launched a new environmentally friendly display board range that is 100% fibre based yet is resistant to moisture.
- 24/10/2018 FESPA Awards - Early Bird Rate Enter the FESPA Awards 2019 today with the early bird entry fee. Entry deadline: 25th January 2019
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.