A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy
Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility – transitioning from the ‘Digital Academy’ to the ‘Antalis Academy’ – in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.
Now in its sixth year, the Academy was originally conceived to provide an internal resource for employees seeking to upskill in digital media. Due to popular demand, the facility was subsequently opened up to customers, quickly becoming a centre of excellence for digital print advice and training through the provision of best practice, practical workshops and access to industry experts.
Fast forward 30 courses and over 1,000 attendees later, and the Academy has now expanded far beyond just digital media to include a host of new workshops that cover business skills such as social media training and sales techniques in response to customer demand. The result is the ultimate training resource for any print business; and, in turn, the rationale behind a brand new name.
Giles Bristow, digital support manager at the Antalis Academy, comments: “Since the very beginning, the Academy, being the first training resource of its kind in our sector, has attracted a huge following as more and more customers have sought to upskill and expand their offering into new areas in digital print and associated applications. In recent months, however, we have seen a shift in demand from those looking to diversify their skill-set even further and are therefore now providing workshops that offer wider business skills.
“As such, we have decided to rebrand our training facility to the ‘Antalis Academy’ in order to more adequately reflect our broadening offer. For us, it’s an incredibly exciting time to be in the industry, with an abundance of opportunities which go beyond just digital media to include cross-selling, diversification and specialist applications – and the Antalis Academy is a vehicle to help printers, signmakers, agencies and brands alike to take advantage of this.”
The rebrand came into effect today (15th January 2018) and will be reflected in all marketing and promotional collateral going forward, as well as the newly rebranded Antalis Academy webpages on the business’ Digital2Business website and the main Antalis website.
To coincide with the move, the Antalis Academy is seeking to widen its reach through a series of informative, expert webinars, the first of which is due to take place early March covering key business skills.
Hot on the success of last year, the Academy team will also be running a series of breakfast seminars throughout 2018, designed to offer brands, agencies, printers, signmakers and trade organisations the opportunity to learn and, importantly, be part of topical discussion. The first of these, which will take place on Wednesday 24th January (2018), will feature high profile speakers, Steve Lister from Konica Minolta Marketing and Martyn Eustace from the Two Sides organisation, who will focus on different aspects of sustainability.
While the brand identity may be new, Antalis will, of course, continue in its commitment to providing customers with first-class training, choosing from over 30 different courses – all led by independent experts. More so, as the Antalis Academy continues to evolve and expand, customers can look forward to numerous new developments to come over the next year.
Giles includes: “We’re incredibly excited about this next chapter for the Antalis Academy and look forward to continuing to make a positive and progressive impact in helping customers to hone, expand and diversify their business in the years to come.
To find out about this year’s programme of workshops visit or for further information please visit http://www.digital2business.co.uk/antalis-academy.
Other latest news
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.
- 27/06/2018 Quentin King's Image Reports Interview Quentin King, Managing Director of Harwood King Printmakers, answers 7 questions posed to him by Image Reports.
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.
- 30/05/2018 Don't MIS understand the opportunity one year after Go Live, one company tells their story! MacroArt are steeped in knowledge and know how in all aspects of producing, installing and critically project managing, quality images on environmentally friendly substrates
- 23/05/2018 REXframe Launches Into UK Market REXframe is a clever, new, innovative, silicone edge graphic signage system. It was created as a simple, versatile, environmentally friendly solution that grabs attention.
- 09/05/2018 Summer 2018 Workshops at the Antalis Academy This summer there are over 15 workshops taking place at the Antalis Academy. All are tutored by independent experts with knowledge and passion in their respective fields.
- 27/03/2018 Graeme Richardson-Locke Reivew of TPN I was looking forward to attending the FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference. The event was held at the UK Textile Centre of Excellence.
- 27/03/2018 Society of Dyers and Colourists SDC’s mission is to ‘educate the changing world in the science of colour’. SDC uses global experts to deliver education from school leaver through to degree level, to those from technical and design backgrounds.
- 02/03/2018 Antalis Training Workshops Giles Bristow, Digital Support Manager at Antalis continues to support the printing industry with a varied range of courses...
- 23/01/2018 CMYUK confirmed as Textile Printing Now’s principle sponsors CMYUK - one of the longest established, independent suppliers of wide-format printers and cutters that span all production requirements - has been confirmed as the principle sponsor of FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference.
- 18/01/2018 A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.
- 16/01/2018 Image Report Widthwide Survey Image Reports is calling on wide-format digital PSPs to take part in the 11th annual Widthwise survey of the sector.