A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy
Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility – transitioning from the ‘Digital Academy’ to the ‘Antalis Academy’ – in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.
Now in its sixth year, the Academy was originally conceived to provide an internal resource for employees seeking to upskill in digital media. Due to popular demand, the facility was subsequently opened up to customers, quickly becoming a centre of excellence for digital print advice and training through the provision of best practice, practical workshops and access to industry experts.
Fast forward 30 courses and over 1,000 attendees later, and the Academy has now expanded far beyond just digital media to include a host of new workshops that cover business skills such as social media training and sales techniques in response to customer demand. The result is the ultimate training resource for any print business; and, in turn, the rationale behind a brand new name.
Giles Bristow, digital support manager at the Antalis Academy, comments: “Since the very beginning, the Academy, being the first training resource of its kind in our sector, has attracted a huge following as more and more customers have sought to upskill and expand their offering into new areas in digital print and associated applications. In recent months, however, we have seen a shift in demand from those looking to diversify their skill-set even further and are therefore now providing workshops that offer wider business skills.
“As such, we have decided to rebrand our training facility to the ‘Antalis Academy’ in order to more adequately reflect our broadening offer. For us, it’s an incredibly exciting time to be in the industry, with an abundance of opportunities which go beyond just digital media to include cross-selling, diversification and specialist applications – and the Antalis Academy is a vehicle to help printers, signmakers, agencies and brands alike to take advantage of this.”
The rebrand came into effect today (15th January 2018) and will be reflected in all marketing and promotional collateral going forward, as well as the newly rebranded Antalis Academy webpages on the business’ Digital2Business website and the main Antalis website.
To coincide with the move, the Antalis Academy is seeking to widen its reach through a series of informative, expert webinars, the first of which is due to take place early March covering key business skills.
Hot on the success of last year, the Academy team will also be running a series of breakfast seminars throughout 2018, designed to offer brands, agencies, printers, signmakers and trade organisations the opportunity to learn and, importantly, be part of topical discussion. The first of these, which will take place on Wednesday 24th January (2018), will feature high profile speakers, Steve Lister from Konica Minolta Marketing and Martyn Eustace from the Two Sides organisation, who will focus on different aspects of sustainability.
While the brand identity may be new, Antalis will, of course, continue in its commitment to providing customers with first-class training, choosing from over 30 different courses – all led by independent experts. More so, as the Antalis Academy continues to evolve and expand, customers can look forward to numerous new developments to come over the next year.
Giles includes: “We’re incredibly excited about this next chapter for the Antalis Academy and look forward to continuing to make a positive and progressive impact in helping customers to hone, expand and diversify their business in the years to come.
To find out about this year’s programme of workshops visit or for further information please visit http://www.digital2business.co.uk/antalis-academy.
Other latest news
- 11/03/2019 Breakthrough in Aircraft Painting Technology Dutch robot manufacturer XYREC has successfully demonstrated a breakthrough in aircraft painting technology, developed in cooperation with Southwest Research Institute, Airbus and Marabu.
- 12/02/2019 EU Exit and Trade Update from BEIS EU Exit and Trade update from the BEIS covering no-deal immigration arrangements for EEA nationals, simplified import customs procedures, the launch of the UK Mark to replace CE marking, an updates on road freight and a reminder on data protection.
- 05/02/2019 Print Futures Awards 2019 It is that time of year again when the Printing Charity opens their Print Futures Awards Programme! Applications open Friday, 1st February.
- 02/01/2019 CMYUK Print & Finish Live February 12-13th Join CMYUK this February at their Shrewsbury Demonstration Centre for Digital Print & Finish LIVE
- 17/01/2019 Antalis Academy 2019 Courses 2019 courses now available from Antalis Academy.
- 15/01/2019 Save the Date! June 24th & 25th We are delighted to confirm that FESPA UK and the SPA are joining forces to host the UK Corrugated and Print Show at The Convention Centre on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool on June 24th & 25th.
- 06/11/2018 Swanline Paper and Board Creates a Splash with Cygnus Eco Board Launch Swanline Paper and Board, part of the Swanline Group, has launched a new environmentally friendly display board range that is 100% fibre based yet is resistant to moisture.
- 24/10/2018 FESPA Awards - Early Bird Rate Enter the FESPA Awards 2019 today with the early bird entry fee. Entry deadline: 25th January 2019
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.
- 27/06/2018 Quentin King's Image Reports Interview Quentin King, Managing Director of Harwood King Printmakers, answers 7 questions posed to him by Image Reports.
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.