Textile Printing Now Conference Announced
13th March 2018 @ Textile Centre of ExcellenceAn exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
Following on from highly successful conferences in the past three years, Textile Printing Now will again feature the winning mix of presentations, displays and networking. It will be staged at The Textile Centre of Excellence in Huddersfield on 13 March 2018.
Leading speakers have already been confirmed for The Conference which will examine the full range of textile printing, coating and surface modification techniques – both analogue and digital - and will introduce concepts that delegates may not have previously considered, to inspire them into business-improving initiatives.
Speakers will include...
Mutlu Chaouch Orozco (WTiN) - Global Digital Textile Market Overview
Mark Harrup (Which PLC) - Digital Disruption in Fashion
Debbie Mckeegan (Digetex) - Design and Print in a Personalised World
Julian Mainwaring (Mainwaring & Partners) - Pioneering Innovation in Textiles
Tian Carey (Cambridge University) - Textiles with Inbuilt Electronics
Gavin Thatcher (Stead McAlpin) - Digital Print in Textiles
Commented, FESPA UK Association’s Peter Kiddell: “The Conference is intended as a celebration of textile printing and will point the way towards a very bright future for this vibrant sector. We have already secured a stellar line-up of industry experts to speak. This is a must-attend event for anyone keen on gaining a competitive edge in this rapidly expanding area of print.”
A pre-event Networking Dinner has also been arranged for 12 March when delegates will have the chance to join the FESPA UK team, along with speakers and sponsors.
Sponsorship opportunities and delegate booking are available for Textile Printing Now at http://www.fespauk.com/tpn/
Other latest news
- 12/02/2019 EU Exit and Trade Update from BEIS EU Exit and Trade update from the BEIS covering no-deal immigration arrangements for EEA nationals, simplified import customs procedures, the launch of the UK Mark to replace CE marking, an updates on road freight and a reminder on data protection.
- 05/02/2019 Print Futures Awards 2019 It is that time of year again when the Printing Charity opens their Print Futures Awards Programme! Applications open Friday, 1st February.
- 02/01/2019 CMYUK Print & Finish Live February 12-13th Join CMYUK this February at their Shrewsbury Demonstration Centre for Digital Print & Finish LIVE
- 17/01/2019 Antalis Academy 2019 Courses 2019 courses now available from Antalis Academy.
- 15/01/2019 Save the Date! June 24th & 25th We are delighted to confirm that FESPA UK and the SPA are joining forces to host the UK Corrugated and Print Show at The Convention Centre on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool on June 24th & 25th.
- 06/11/2018 Swanline Paper and Board Creates a Splash with Cygnus Eco Board Launch Swanline Paper and Board, part of the Swanline Group, has launched a new environmentally friendly display board range that is 100% fibre based yet is resistant to moisture.
- 24/10/2018 FESPA Awards - Early Bird Rate Enter the FESPA Awards 2019 today with the early bird entry fee. Entry deadline: 25th January 2019
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.
- 27/06/2018 Quentin King's Image Reports Interview Quentin King, Managing Director of Harwood King Printmakers, answers 7 questions posed to him by Image Reports.
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.
- 30/05/2018 Don't MIS understand the opportunity one year after Go Live, one company tells their story! MacroArt are steeped in knowledge and know how in all aspects of producing, installing and critically project managing, quality images on environmentally friendly substrates