Textile Printing Now Conference Announced
13th March 2018 @ Textile Centre of ExcellenceAn exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
Following on from highly successful conferences in the past three years, Textile Printing Now will again feature the winning mix of presentations, displays and networking. It will be staged at The Textile Centre of Excellence in Huddersfield on 13 March 2018.
Leading speakers have already been confirmed for The Conference which will examine the full range of textile printing, coating and surface modification techniques – both analogue and digital - and will introduce concepts that delegates may not have previously considered, to inspire them into business-improving initiatives.
Speakers will include...
Mutlu Chaouch Orozco (WTiN) - Global Digital Textile Market Overview
Mark Harrup (Which PLC) - Digital Disruption in Fashion
Debbie Mckeegan (Digetex) - Design and Print in a Personalised World
Julian Mainwaring (Mainwaring & Partners) - Pioneering Innovation in Textiles
Tian Carey (Cambridge University) - Textiles with Inbuilt Electronics
Gavin Thatcher (Stead McAlpin) - Digital Print in Textiles
Commented, FESPA UK Association’s Peter Kiddell: “The Conference is intended as a celebration of textile printing and will point the way towards a very bright future for this vibrant sector. We have already secured a stellar line-up of industry experts to speak. This is a must-attend event for anyone keen on gaining a competitive edge in this rapidly expanding area of print.”
A pre-event Networking Dinner has also been arranged for 12 March when delegates will have the chance to join the FESPA UK team, along with speakers and sponsors.
Sponsorship opportunities and delegate booking are available for Textile Printing Now at http://www.fespauk.com/tpn/
Other latest news
- 27/03/2018 Graeme Richardson-Locke Reivew of TPN I was looking forward to attending the FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference. The event was held at the UK Textile Centre of Excellence.
- 27/03/2018 Society of Dyers and Colourists SDC’s mission is to ‘educate the changing world in the science of colour’. SDC uses global experts to deliver education from school leaver through to degree level, to those from technical and design backgrounds.
- 02/03/2018 Antalis Training Workshops Giles Bristow, Digital Support Manager at Antalis continues to support the printing industry with a varied range of courses...
- 23/01/2018 CMYUK confirmed as Textile Printing Now’s principle sponsors CMYUK - one of the longest established, independent suppliers of wide-format printers and cutters that span all production requirements - has been confirmed as the principle sponsor of FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference.
- 18/01/2018 A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.
- 16/01/2018 Image Report Widthwide Survey Image Reports is calling on wide-format digital PSPs to take part in the 11th annual Widthwise survey of the sector.
- 05/12/2017 Textile Printing Now Conference Announced An exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
- 14/11/2017 Dutch visitors enjoy global spirit of FESPA In the spirit of FESPA global co-operation we were delighted to recently host a UK visit by a group from FESPA Netherlands.
- 07/11/2017 News Members Swift Artwork Our Members’ extensive portfolio of skills and services has been further enhanced by the joining of Swift Artwork Limited.
- 02/11/2017 FESPA 2018 Awards FESPA Print Excellence Awards 2018 are the only global independent awards programme recognising not only the best in the print industry and non-printed signage industry, but also the people responsible for its creativity and production!
- 30/10/2017 Helping young printers develop their talents Support from FESPA UK Association has enabled two promising young designers and printers to take advantage of the marvellous facilities at Print Club London, add to their knowledge and develop their portfolios.
- 19/10/2017 Sagetech Machinery Moves Premises Sagetech Machinery are very pleased to announce that the whole team have decided to expand and move facilities into a brand new, bigger and better unit.