Textile Printing Now Conference Announced
13th March 2018 @ Textile Centre of ExcellenceAn exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
Following on from highly successful conferences in the past three years, Textile Printing Now will again feature the winning mix of presentations, displays and networking. It will be staged at The Textile Centre of Excellence in Huddersfield on 13 March 2018.
Leading speakers have already been confirmed for The Conference which will examine the full range of textile printing, coating and surface modification techniques – both analogue and digital - and will introduce concepts that delegates may not have previously considered, to inspire them into business-improving initiatives.
Speakers will include...
Mutlu Chaouch Orozco (WTiN) - Global Digital Textile Market Overview
Mark Harrup (Which PLC) - Digital Disruption in Fashion
Debbie Mckeegan (Digetex) - Design and Print in a Personalised World
Julian Mainwaring (Mainwaring & Partners) - Pioneering Innovation in Textiles
Tian Carey (Cambridge University) - Textiles with Inbuilt Electronics
Gavin Thatcher (Stead McAlpin) - Digital Print in Textiles
Commented, FESPA UK Association’s Peter Kiddell: “The Conference is intended as a celebration of textile printing and will point the way towards a very bright future for this vibrant sector. We have already secured a stellar line-up of industry experts to speak. This is a must-attend event for anyone keen on gaining a competitive edge in this rapidly expanding area of print.”
A pre-event Networking Dinner has also been arranged for 12 March when delegates will have the chance to join the FESPA UK team, along with speakers and sponsors.
Sponsorship opportunities and delegate booking are available for Textile Printing Now at http://www.fespauk.com/tpn/
Other latest news
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.
- 30/05/2018 Don't MIS understand the opportunity one year after Go Live, one company tells their story! MacroArt are steeped in knowledge and know how in all aspects of producing, installing and critically project managing, quality images on environmentally friendly substrates
- 23/05/2018 REXframe Launches Into UK Market REXframe is a clever, new, innovative, silicone edge graphic signage system. It was created as a simple, versatile, environmentally friendly solution that grabs attention.
- 09/05/2018 Summer 2018 Workshops at the Antalis Academy This summer there are over 15 workshops taking place at the Antalis Academy. All are tutored by independent experts with knowledge and passion in their respective fields.
- 27/03/2018 Graeme Richardson-Locke Reivew of TPN I was looking forward to attending the FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference. The event was held at the UK Textile Centre of Excellence.
- 27/03/2018 Society of Dyers and Colourists SDC’s mission is to ‘educate the changing world in the science of colour’. SDC uses global experts to deliver education from school leaver through to degree level, to those from technical and design backgrounds.
- 02/03/2018 Antalis Training Workshops Giles Bristow, Digital Support Manager at Antalis continues to support the printing industry with a varied range of courses...
- 23/01/2018 CMYUK confirmed as Textile Printing Now’s principle sponsors CMYUK - one of the longest established, independent suppliers of wide-format printers and cutters that span all production requirements - has been confirmed as the principle sponsor of FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference.
- 18/01/2018 A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.
- 16/01/2018 Image Report Widthwide Survey Image Reports is calling on wide-format digital PSPs to take part in the 11th annual Widthwise survey of the sector.
- 05/12/2017 Textile Printing Now Conference Announced An exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
- 14/11/2017 Dutch visitors enjoy global spirit of FESPA In the spirit of FESPA global co-operation we were delighted to recently host a UK visit by a group from FESPA Netherlands.