SMP Group won Out-of-Home Printer of the Year
Huge congratulations to FESPA UK Members SMP Group, for winning the prestigious PrintWeek's 2017 Out-of-Home Printer of the Year award.
This award recognises those companies that demonstrate excellence in printing out-of-home (OOH) advertising material. This can include billboard advertising, bus shelters (including backlit), vehicle advertising and building wraps. As well as the highest quality print, PrintWeek looked for innovation in in situ effectiveness and outstanding customer service.
Other latest news
- 06/11/2018 Swanline Paper and Board Creates a Splash with Cygnus Eco Board Launch Swanline Paper and Board, part of the Swanline Group, has launched a new environmentally friendly display board range that is 100% fibre based yet is resistant to moisture.
- 24/10/2018 FESPA Awards - Early Bird Rate Enter the FESPA Awards 2019 today with the early bird entry fee. Entry deadline: 25th January 2019
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.
- 27/06/2018 Quentin King's Image Reports Interview Quentin King, Managing Director of Harwood King Printmakers, answers 7 questions posed to him by Image Reports.
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.
- 30/05/2018 Don't MIS understand the opportunity one year after Go Live, one company tells their story! MacroArt are steeped in knowledge and know how in all aspects of producing, installing and critically project managing, quality images on environmentally friendly substrates
- 23/05/2018 REXframe Launches Into UK Market REXframe is a clever, new, innovative, silicone edge graphic signage system. It was created as a simple, versatile, environmentally friendly solution that grabs attention.
- 09/05/2018 Summer 2018 Workshops at the Antalis Academy This summer there are over 15 workshops taking place at the Antalis Academy. All are tutored by independent experts with knowledge and passion in their respective fields.
- 27/03/2018 Graeme Richardson-Locke Reivew of TPN I was looking forward to attending the FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference. The event was held at the UK Textile Centre of Excellence.
- 27/03/2018 Society of Dyers and Colourists SDC’s mission is to ‘educate the changing world in the science of colour’. SDC uses global experts to deliver education from school leaver through to degree level, to those from technical and design backgrounds.
- 02/03/2018 Antalis Training Workshops Giles Bristow, Digital Support Manager at Antalis continues to support the printing industry with a varied range of courses...