Free places on Digital Academy Workshops for FESPA UK members
Digital Academy Web to Print workshop takes place on 26th April
The workshop is designed for and aimed at Digital Print and marketing companies wishing to be introduced to web-to-print and marketing engagement solutions as well as learning how to bring the capabilities of the products to market successfully. The course will demonstrate how suppliers and end users can take advantage of new market opportunities, streamline workflows and deliver highly personalised printed products faster and more efficiently than ever before, giving a competitive edge. Here is a link to full details
Roland Versaworks Advanced Workshop takes place in the Digital Academy on 27th April
This is a great opportunity for customers and prospects who have Roland Large Format kit who want to take better control of their printer and understand all the features available to help them print more productively. This workshop will answer all the questions they wanted to ask after the Roland Engineer who set up their printer had departed! Here is a link to full details
Other latest news
- 02/03/2018 Antalis Training Workshops Giles Bristow, Digital Support Manager at Antalis continues to support the printing industry with a varied range of courses...
- 23/01/2018 CMYUK confirmed as Textile Printing Now’s principle sponsors CMYUK - one of the longest established, independent suppliers of wide-format printers and cutters that span all production requirements - has been confirmed as the principle sponsor of FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference.
- 18/01/2018 A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.
- 16/01/2018 Image Report Widthwide Survey Image Reports is calling on wide-format digital PSPs to take part in the 11th annual Widthwise survey of the sector.
- 05/12/2017 Textile Printing Now Conference Announced An exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
- 14/11/2017 Dutch visitors enjoy global spirit of FESPA In the spirit of FESPA global co-operation we were delighted to recently host a UK visit by a group from FESPA Netherlands.
- 07/11/2017 News Members Swift Artwork Our Members’ extensive portfolio of skills and services has been further enhanced by the joining of Swift Artwork Limited.
- 02/11/2017 FESPA 2018 Awards FESPA Print Excellence Awards 2018 are the only global independent awards programme recognising not only the best in the print industry and non-printed signage industry, but also the people responsible for its creativity and production!
- 30/10/2017 Helping young printers develop their talents Support from FESPA UK Association has enabled two promising young designers and printers to take advantage of the marvellous facilities at Print Club London, add to their knowledge and develop their portfolios.
- 19/10/2017 Sagetech Machinery Moves Premises Sagetech Machinery are very pleased to announce that the whole team have decided to expand and move facilities into a brand new, bigger and better unit.
- 19/10/2017 SMP Group won Out-of-Home Printer of the Year Huge congratulations to FESPA UK Members SMP Group, for winning the prestigious PrintWeek's 2017 Out-of-Home Printer of the Year award.
- 10/10/2017 New Business Coaching Sessions in November from Antalis Antalis are broadening the range of workshops that they offer. In November they shall be launching two new Business Coaching sessions.